18 Yilgarn Avenue Cessnock, NSW 2325Sold
Full of Simple Pleasures
House Sold - Cessnock NSW
This neat and tidy hardiplank and iron home is perfect for the growing family.
• 4 double bedrooms with ceiling fans and 2 with large built in robes
• Master bedroom has split system air-conditioning
• 2 Bathrooms – a neat and tidy main and 2nd toilet plus shower in laundry
• Formal lounge, open plan kitchen and dining room plus separate family/living
• Large laminate kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and gas cooking
• Decorative cornices, natural gas heating and hot water
• 3 air-conditioners, ceiling fans and an abundance of storage
An undercover entertaining area, double colorbond garage, single garage with attached workshop/storage area, a carport which can also be used as a 2nd outdoor entertaining and recreation area, all set on a full fenced low maintenance block of 809 sqm, makes this property a little beauty.
Located approximately 335 m from the local primary school and 1.4 kms from the Cessnock CBD, with a potential rent return of $380 per week, this property provides endless opportunities to the savvy buyer.