25 Fletcher Street Nulkaba, NSW 2325Sold $890,000
Gateway to the Hunter Valley
House Sold - Nulkaba NSW
This impressive 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom brick home with double garage is elegantly situated on a picturesque 3 acre parcel in Nulkaba, the gateway to Hunter Valley Wine Country. If you are after lifestyle living this is the property for you. This executive home features:
– Open plan living, high ceilings, large double bedrooms, study, 2 large living areas with ducted air conditioning
– Large modern kitchen with dishwasher, massive master bedroom offering a walk-in robe and ensuite, while all the other bedrooms have built ins and ceiling fans
– Main bathroom has a large corner bath and separate shower and separate powder room
– Moving outdoors the property has a separate large colorbond shed with workshop, slow combustion fire and TV connection making a great man cave with a caravan carport. A large garden shed is ideal for the tools and garden equipment
– Fully dog proofed, fenced 3 acres with one paddock, chook pen and large dam
Located only 3.7 kms to Cessnock CBD, 1.5 kms to Nulkaba Public School and a further 8.8 kms to the renowned Hunter Valley Gardens in Pokolbin.
This magnificent home offers you gorgeous rural scenery with a relaxed lifestyle yet you are only a 3 km drive to Cessnock CBD.