'Old School' Quality Craftsmanship Abounds
‘Old school’ care and attention from a meticulous local craftsman is what this family home is all about. A spacious design with quality features this beautiful brick home is sure to appeal to the discerning buyer and is certainly a coveted, rare commodity.
• 3 Double bedrooms with built-in robes
• 2 Bathrooms including a main with shower and bath, separate toilet and 2nd bathroom with shower and toilet.
• Solid timber kitchen with laminate top, double door pantry, dishwasher and electric appliances
• Generous living areas including an open plan kitchen and dining, lounge room with sandstone fireplace and a family/rumpus room with bar and sink (possible 4th bedroom)
• Additional features include ducted air-con, R/C split system air-con to family/rumpus room, alarm system and internal laundry
• Externally the property offers a covered front and rear verandah, tandem lockup garage with remote control door, garden shed and plenty of room for off-street parking (for a caravan or boat)
• A generous 806 sqm block with fencing on three sides and located approx. 1.1ks from Cessnock CBD and only 100m from general store/service station/newsagency/café
This is a must inspect property so schedule your appointment TODAY!!!